Excuses to make poor food choices
To be a successful surgical weight loss patient, you have to make major changes in lifestyle and behavior. Not only do you have to make the changes, but you have to be committed to sticking to them
People often start out very gung ho,only to fall prey to some of the following excuses:
- I am too busy to shop for and prepare healthy meals
- I should splurge! I am on vacation
- It is a special occasion
- I dont want to hurt someone’s feelings by not trying the cake(Pie,cookies etc) a friend or coworker prepared.
- My surgery will do all the work
- I am having a bad day and need to treat myself.
The list can go on and on. Remember, so much of your success depends on you!