Meet Burr Von Maur, M.D. - Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Burr von Maur is a board-certified Orange County plastic surgeon and former Chief of Plastic Surgery at Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. With over 20 years of experience, Dr. von Maur specializes in facial rejuvenation procedures including rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty, body contouring procedures such as liposuction, and breast enhancement procedures including breast augmentation.
- M.D. – University of Iowa, 1972
- General Surgery – University of Iowa
- General Surgery Residency – University of Iowa, 1977
- Residency – University of Missouri, 1979-1981
- Specialty Cosmetic Surgery Training – New York University, 1980
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Professional Committees / Societies
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
To have a personal consultation with a Smart Dimensions™ gastric sleeve or gastric bypass surgeon, Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, and San Bernardino residents can contact our Fountain Valley practice. We serve patients throughout the United States and the world. Please call or text 714-861-4666 today to schedule your free initial consultation!