SculpSure® Orange County
Pockets of fat around the midsection are notoriously difficult to eliminate, and many patients believe that an invasive procedure is the only way they will be able to achieve a slim and well-toned torso. If this sounds like your own situation, then you might want to take a fresh look at the non-invasive procedure known as SculpSure™. Smart DIMENSIONS™ is now offering this FDA-approved cosmetic treatment to residents of Los Angeles and Orange County that are ready to obliterate pockets of fat without the need for incisions, stitches, or a lengthy recovery time.
What Is SculpSure®?
Approved by the FDA in 2015, SculpSure® is a heat-based procedure developed by a team of researchers at Cynosure. Instead of making incisions and physically removing pockets of fat, a hyperthermic laser is directed at the skin to damage fat cells while leaving the surrounding soft tissue completely unharmed. After the fat cells have been damaged, the patient’s body will begin to naturally expel them over the next two to three months. This is the first ever hands-free hyperthermic treatment approved by the FDA for body contouring.
Benefits of SculpSure™
Patients will enjoy numerous benefits after their SculpSure™ treatment:
- SculpSure® is a quick and effective treatment for body contouring. Unlike other similar treatments that require multiple appointments, the average patient will be able to achieve their cosmetic goals in just a single treatment.
- Many patients shy away from other surgeries because they cannot put their life on hold while they recover. With the SculpSure® procedure, however, all of that has changed. Patients can immediately return to their daily schedule after treatment.
- Not only is SculpSure® effective, but it is also affordable for both patients and practitioners. There is no need to take weeks off work or schedule multiple appointments in order to meet your goals.
- During clinical trials, over 90 percent of the patients who were treated with SculpSure® reached their fat loss goals and claimed that they were satisfied with the results.
- SculpSure® also utilizes a piece of technology known as Contact Cooling™. This technology greatly reduces the chance of any pain or discomfort during and after the treatment.
The SculpSure® Procedure
From start to finish, this procedure lasts for around 25 minutes. Hands-free pads are placed over the treatment sites before the device is turned on. Gentle heat will then begin to weaken and injure the fat cells. Patients can have multiple sites treated in a single session, but a larger treatment area will increase the length of the procedure.
After the device has cooled down, it will be removed from the patient’s body and they can immediately return back to their regular daily activities. In the coming weeks, the patient’s body will break down the fat cells and then metabolize or expel them. According to clinical trials, fat in the treated area is generally reduced by approximately 24 percent.
Anyone who would like to remove stubborn pockets of fat from around their midsection without the need for surgery could be an excellent candidate for SculpSure®. Please feel free to contact our office today and schedule an appointment with one of our bariatric surgeons to see if SculpSure™ is right for you.
How Much Does SculpSure® Cost?
The best way to calculate the cost of a SculpSure® treatment is to meet with one of our surgeons. Several factors affect the price of treatment, and these are best discussed on a case-to-case basis. Financing is available via Prosper Healthcare Lending®
Contact Smart DIMENSIONS™
If you’d like to learn more about SculpSure® treatment, we invite you to contact the Orange County office of Smart DIMENSIONS™, serving Los Angeles and surrounding areas. One of our surgeons would be happy to meet with you during a consultation to discuss all aspects of the treatment. Please call 714-861-4666 today to schedule your free initial consultation! Results may vary and we will help customize a solution specifically designed for you.